Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Sony I1 or Honami Leaked


Last week Sony has announced their new product SONY Xperia ZU with the codenamed Togari. The device comes with the 6.4” display with the snapdragon 800 chipset. And these recent days another new model of Sony has leaked from Brazilian website with the name of Xperia I1.
X1 photo leaked last month

Last month, The Xperia I1 also leaked the picture with the codenamed Honami which shake the mobile world with its function. Rumors has expected the device will come with 20 mega pixel Camera and running on snapdragon 800 chipset as the Xperia ZU.
Recently I1 leaked photo

After the leaked of Xperia I1, Rumors has been compared I1 to another product which it’s specific to Camera as the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom 16 mega pixel with 10x optical zoom and the Nokia Lumia 1000 with the 40 mega pixel. Would Sony I1 be competed to Samsung Galaxy Zoom and Nokia Lumia 1000?

No comments:

Post a Comment